Certificate IV in Marketing (BSB41307)
(CRICOS Code: 063588A)
The Certificate IV in Marketing aims to prepare students for future employment in sales and marketing, and for further studies in the Marketing area..
This course introduces the basic concepts of marketing, while at the same time developing a sound learning base in general areas such as consumer behaviour, law and networking.
Students learn how to profile the market and how to analyse market trends.
|Make a presentation||Core|
|BSBMKG401B||Profile the market||Core|
|BSBMKG402B||Analyse consumer behaviour for specific markets||Core|
|BSBMKG408B||Conduct market research||Core|
|BSBMKG413A||Promote products and services||Elective|
|BSBMKG409A||Design direct response offers||Elective|
|BSBMKG410A||Test direct marketing activities||Elective|
|BSBPUB403A||Develop public relations campaigns||Elective|
|BSBRES401A||Analyse and present research information||Elective|
|BSBREL402A||Build client relationships and business networks||Elective|
- You must be more than 18 years of age
- You must have completed Year 12 or its equivalent
- You must have an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old). If you have a score less than this, Strathfield College offers Vocational English Courses to help you meet the entry requirement.
- You should have completed year 10 or its equivalent
- This course runs for 1 year including 36 weeks tuition and 3 breaks, with 20 hours of study per week.