HSK Step by Step 10 levels
In order to accommodate the needs of local students, Sydney HSK Centre is developing a testing system titled HSK Supplementary 10 Levels, which will be suitable for all students from primary school to university.
This testing system will be similar to the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and all questions will be designed with the ICT, so the fairness and quality can be guaranteed.
A special teaching/learning program and resources, which are based on NSW K-10 Chinese and Stage 6 Chinese Continuers syllabuses published by BOS will be produced to help teachers.
A Quality Teaching model of Chinese language education in NSW
HSK Levels 1~7 Teaching Programs
- Are based on the Chinese K-10 and Chinese Continuers Stage 6 syllabuses, which are developed by Board of Studies, NSW
- Incorporate the key elements of Quality Teaching, which is a new teaching concept and has been promoted by Education Department of NSW since 2003
- Include 40 different units, each one consisting of suggested outcomes, learn to/learn about statements, structures and script, socio-cultural content, extension, strategies and resources
HSK Step by Step
Levels 1~7 Units of Work
- There are 40 units of work to cover all 7 levels
- Each unit of work consists of three differentiated learning worksheets (Exercise A, B and C)
HSK 10 Levels Test
- A fair and standardized testing system