2020 Vocational Courses Orientation
Friday, 14 February
Level 2, 128 Chalmers St.
Surry Hills - NSW 2010
Level 8, 108 Lonsdale St.
Melbourne - VIC 3000
Attendance at the orientation is required as part of your enrolment
• Finishing time will vary depending on the number of students present.
• Confirming contact details, issuing student cards and timetables
• Introduction to Strathfield College and studying in Australia
• Light refreshments
What to bring?
• Any outstanding documentation required to support and/or complete your application e.g. evidence of meeting the English proficiency requirement
• Your contact details (your address, phone number and email address)
• Your passport (a copy will not be accepted)
• Copy of your COE (Confirmation of Enrolment)
• OSHC membership card (if any)
• A pen
English language proficiency requirements
For admission to Strathfield College vocational courses, English language proficiency must be demonstrated by achieving the following minimum standards:
• Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) 500
• International English Language Testing System (IELTS) 5.5, no band less than 5.0
• International Second Language Proficiency Rating (ISLPR) 3+
• Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) 43-50 If you cannot provide evidence of meeting the required English level for VET enrolment, you will be directed to the English faculty for an English Language Assessment. If you do not meet the English level for VET, you will need to complete an additional English study.